I had intended to write a nice long post about my week with Elder Son away. Lovely Husband and I have really enjoyed the time on our own in the peace and quiet! Unfortunately, we are having issues with our internet connection, so I had better make this short and sweet. I will also post it as soon as I have finished instead of waiting until 19.00 as I usually do.
LH and I managed to go out for lunch on Wednesday and this is the outfit that I wore (please excuse the awful hairdo – I was caught in the wind and rain!!!):
- Lilac cashmere v-neck jumper – Marks and Spencer.
- Imlay grey mid-rise jeans – Lands’ End.
- Amethyst earrings – Blue Nile.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Amethyst pebbled leather Victoria handbag – Massaccesi.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in mauve, violet, denim blue and yellow – Jaguar Quetzal – Hermès. Tied in a cowboy knot with my mother-of-Pearl scarf ring by MaiTai.
I also wore my dark navy suede ankle boots by Duo Boots and my new grey leopard print coat.
We are now gearing up for our son’s return tomorrow!
Love and best wishes,