Nice palindromic date today: 02/11/20! Sorry about the missing post on Friday. With one thing and another, I didn’t have time to write and really didn’t have anything to write about, to be honest. Anyway, I am going to show you Saturday’s Outfit of the Day because I actually had to get dressed and leave the house for my flu jab! If I say so myself it was a very nice outfit and rather wasted on a quick dash through the doctors’ surgery, but as I hardly ever go out I took the rare opportunity to wear something pretty.
Outfit of the day:
- Navy cashmere v-neck jumper – John Lewis.
- Navy jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Navy leather shoes – Hotter.
- Blue glass and silver earrings.
- Blue, black and white enamel and rose gold bangle – Ianthe – Liberty of London.
- Blue and white silk gavroche – Aurora – Liberty of London. Tied in a simple cowboy knot, but lengthened by using my “contraption”!
As we drove along, I realised that I would have to remove my dangling earrings so that I could wear the mandatory mask. Does anyone else manage to wear such earrings with a mask? I couldn’t work out how to do it.
Love and best wishes,