The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Scarf of the moment: Plumes en Fête – revised to include the shawl
- Update 07/08/20 with a beautiful reveal!
- Reading roundup 05/08/20
- Update 03/08/20
- Update 31/07/20 with lovely Hermès Plumes en Fête
- Reading roundup 29/07/20
- Outfit of the day 24/07/20
- Reading roundup 22/07/20
- Update 20/07/20 with a very naughty little reveal!
- Update 17/07/20
Tag Archives: Aurora
I actually wore a reasonably coordinated outfit for a while today. OK, it didn’t last long, but I wanted to try out my new Liberty of London scarf – all of those blues! So, here it is… Today’s outfit: Navy … Continue reading
Oh, I have absolutely no self-control! Mind you, I don’t suppose any other Liberty of London lovers will have any either if they have a look at the amazing online sale. Anyway, I only bought a little something, only a … Continue reading