In today’s post I have a couple of outfits to show you from the last few weeks. Unfortunately, there is nothing from this week as I have been really struggling, but I am pleased that I did manage to put two rather nice ensembles together from my wardrobe.
Here is the first one:
- Mid-grey cashmere v-neck jumper – Marks and Spencer.
- Grey cotton jeans – Lands’ End.
- Grey crystal and gold earrings – Swarovski.
- Multi-colour enamel and rose gold Hera bangle – Liberty of London.
- Pewter leather white soled trainers – Hotter.
- Cashmere and silk 140cm shawl in grey, purple, pink, blue and orange – Plumes en Fête by Hermès.
We were only leaving the house to have our flu vaccinations, but I have to take any opportunity to wear “proper” clothing and accessories! In addition, I carried my gorgeous Massaccesi handbag, which toned nicely with my new trainers from Hotter. Perhaps the handbag’s style is a little too elevated to be worn with such footwear, but the colours were spot on.
What do you think?
The second outfit:
- Navy cashmere v-neck jumper – John Lewis.
- Navy stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Blue, navy, black and white enamel and rose gold Ianthe bangle – Liberty of London.
- Cobalt blue crystal and silver earrings – Sonrisa Boutique.
- Navy, blue and white silk chiffon scarf – Morris by Liberty of London.
Whilst writing this post, I have been glancing back through the blog to see how I wrote about some of these accessories in the past. It certainly made me think how fortunate I am to be able to afford such beauties!
Now, I just need to find enough energy to wear them more often.
On that note I will wish you all a very Happy Weekend!
Love and best wishes,