The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 11/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear… continued!
- Reading roundup 09/06/21
- Update 07/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear
- Outfits of the week 04/06/21
- Reading roundup 02/06/21
- Update 31/05/21
- Update 24/05/21 – taking a break
- Outfits of the week 21/05/21
- Reading roundup 19/05/21
- Update 17/05/21
Tag Archives: William Morris
Today is our 33rd Wedding Anniversary! It seems pretty amazing to have reached this point in our lives and I am so grateful that, somehow, Lovely Husband and I crossed paths so many years ago. This evening he is going … Continue reading