The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 15/08/22
- Update 12/08/22 – not Outfits of the Week!
- Reading roundup 10/08/22
- Update 08/08/22 with gratitude
- Outfits of the week 05/08/22
- Reading roundup 03/08/22
- Update 01/08/22 with some thoughts about the blog
- Update 29/07/22
- Reading roundup 27/07/22
- Scarf of the moment: Sous le Charme d’Orphée
Tag Archives: William Morris
In today’s post I have a couple of outfits to show you from the last few weeks. Unfortunately, there is nothing from this week as I have been really struggling, but I am pleased that I did manage to put … Continue reading
Today is our 33rd Wedding Anniversary! It seems pretty amazing to have reached this point in our lives and I am so grateful that, somehow, Lovely Husband and I crossed paths so many years ago. This evening he is going … Continue reading