On Monday 28/02/22 I revealed a lovely new scarf called Peacock, by Bien Abyé. I also wrote that I would upload some outfit collages showcasing the scarf in today’s post. Unfortunately, I have only been able to make one because I have been too poorly to get dressed properly this week, but this collage will give you an idea of what the scarf looks like with suitable clothing and jewellery. I don’t wear dresses these days, but this scarf would also look great with a plain dress in navy, turquoise or teal.
Anyway, here is a reminder of the scarf:
And this is the outfit collage:
- Navy wool mix cable cardigan – LL Bean.
- Teal cotton top – Cotton Traders.
- Navy cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- London blue topaz and silver earrings – Blue Nile.
- Teal suede Vara wrap bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Silk scarf, 21in x 21in, in teal, navy, green, gold and red – Peacock by Bien Abyé. Folded into a triangle and tied around the neck.
The scarf is quite small – it comes between the Hermès sizes of 45cm x 45 cm (gavroche) and their 70cm x 70cm. This does make it easy to manage and I could also use my lovely double sided scarf ring from MaiTai, which is navy on one side and teal on the other. I had hoped to show you a tie with that ring today, but perhaps I can do that at another time.
Here is a photo with the ring as a reminder. The gold one might be too heavy for this size of scarf.
I hope you have enjoyed today’s post. All being well, I plan to have another reveal on Monday for you! In the meantime I wish you all a lovely weekend.
Love and best wishes,