Well, we have arrived at the end of the week once again and I have a proper outfit to show you! If you read Monday’s post, you will have seen that I had to go out to organise Lovely Husband’s birthday presents. Two of his gifts need to be framed, so we went to see an expert who gave us excellent advice.
I decided to wear my bright pink dress from Marks and Spencer with some lovely accessories. Here is the outfit…
- Bright pink, cotton t-shirt dress – Marks and Spencer.
- Bronze leather sandals – K Shoes.
- Pink, white, gold and brown earrings by Chalk Jewellery.
- Multicolour enamel and rose gold bangle – Hera by Liberty of London.
- White leather handbag – Massaccesi.
- Silk scarf, 90 cm, in bright pink, sky blue, white and navy – Cosmographia Universalis – Hermès. Folded on the bias then tied casually at the front.
At least I won’t fade into the background wearing that ensemble! I wish I had remembered my bright pink lipstick too.
Here is a larger image of the scarf:
It is a very cheerful and colourful scene and I have no idea why the model looks so miserable wearing it! The colourways of this scarf are wonderful. If you are interested, have a look at my Scarf of the Moment post about it.
Happy Weekend to you all…
Love and best wishes,