The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 22/09/21
- Wardrobe Planning #31: Wardrobe colour wheel update #03
- Outfits of the week 17/09/21
- Reading roundup 15/09/21
- Update 13/09/21 with bits and bobs!
- Outfits of the week 10/09/21
- Reading roundup 08/09/21
- Update 06/09/21 with a fresh and pretty reveal
- Update 30/08/21 with a break
- Update 27/08/21
Tag Archives: Ancient Egypt
It has been pretty typical weather today, for these islands: wet and windy, followed by sunshine, then wet again. I have managed to get out of bed for a few hours and feel a little more cheerful as a result. … Continue reading
I used to wear red quite a lot, in my younger days. Red dresses for parties, a big red cotton slouchy jumper, red shoes, red earrings, a red handbag. Red really suited me. My favourite dress was a gorgeous full-skirted … Continue reading