The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
- Reading roundup 24/03/21
- Update 22/03/21 – I’m back again!
- Taking a break – illness
Tag Archives: Ancient Egypt
It has been pretty typical weather today, for these islands: wet and windy, followed by sunshine, then wet again. I have managed to get out of bed for a few hours and feel a little more cheerful as a result. … Continue reading
I used to wear red quite a lot, in my younger days. Red dresses for parties, a big red cotton slouchy jumper, red shoes, red earrings, a red handbag. Red really suited me. My favourite dress was a gorgeous full-skirted … Continue reading