The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 03/10/22
- Update 30/09/22 with gorgeous Massaccesi offer!
- Reading roundup 28/09/22
- Update 26/09/22 with a new hairdo!
- Outfits of the week 23/09/22 with a birthday and a funeral
- Reading roundup 21/09/22
- Mourning 09/09/22 – updated 12/09/22
- Reading roundup 07/09/22
- Update 05/09/22 with a very quick post
- Outfits of the week 02/09/22
Tag Archives: Ancient Egypt
It has been pretty typical weather today, for these islands: wet and windy, followed by sunshine, then wet again. I have managed to get out of bed for a few hours and feel a little more cheerful as a result. … Continue reading
I used to wear red quite a lot, in my younger days. Red dresses for parties, a big red cotton slouchy jumper, red shoes, red earrings, a red handbag. Red really suited me. My favourite dress was a gorgeous full-skirted … Continue reading