The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 07/06/23
- Friday post 02/06/23: new health update
- Reading roundup 31/05/23
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
Tag Archives: appearance
We have been quite busy today. This afternoon, Elder Son had an appointment at the local surgery for a vaccination booster. He is very nervous about needles and asked me to go with him to help keep him calm. Lovely … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Health, Lifestyle Tagged appearance, illness, mental health Leave a comment