The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 29/03/23
- Monday post 27/03/23: with an unexpected reveal!
- Friday post 24/03/23: with a little scarf and a large shawl!
- Reading roundup 22/03/23
- Monday post 20/03/23: Mothers’ Day treats
- Friday post 17/03/23: what I would have worn!
- Reading roundup 15/03/23
- Monday post 13/03/23: with this and that
- Friday post 10/03/23: with a gorgeous treat!
- Reading roundup 08/03/23
Tag Archives: back pain
Monday post 06/02/23: with a thought-provoking screenshot
Hello and welcome to a new week on my blog! The last few days have been fairly peaceful, which is just as well because I have been suffering from an extra helping of pain. Usually, my multiple conditions result in … Continue reading
Posted in Health, Serendipity Tagged back pain, illness Leave a comment
Update 06/08/21 with more shawl pondering
Well, we are now at the end of another working week. For me, as someone who is retired, one day tends to merge into another and I find myself surprised when I realise that the weekend is near. I have … Continue reading
Posted in Health, Lifestyle, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged back pain, Bingata, Hermès, Hermès Autumn/Winter 2021, illness, Jardins de Soie, Kawa Ora, La Danse des Amazones, Les 12 Leopards, shawls 4 Comments