The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
Tag Archives: La Danse des Amazones
Well, we are now at the end of another working week. For me, as someone who is retired, one day tends to merge into another and I find myself surprised when I realise that the weekend is near. I have … Continue reading
I do hope that my readers had a good weekend. Unfortunately, I am still struggling with my health and haven’t been able to get out of bed and go downstairs. I really want to be able to get up and … Continue reading
I do hope that you all had a great weekend. My Lovely Husband had a nice Father’s Day with presents and a lovely chat with Younger Son on the phone. He usually has his “Music Evening” on a Sunday, when … Continue reading