The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 05/12/22: under too much stress!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
- Monday post 14/11/22 with presents and H news
Tag Archives: beads
I am sort of cheating today as this is the outfit I wore last week, when I went with Lovely Husband to his hospital appointment. I want to show it to you then ask for advice… Oufit: Navy cotton vest … Continue reading
There was a fabulous set of posts on The Purse Forum last week. The Scarf of the Day thread had a theme of necklaces with scarves and some of the photos were amazing. It is really worth a look. It … Continue reading
I am cheating again! In reality I am sitting in the coolest room in the house with an electric fan wearing a thin cotton nightdress and very little else. Yesterday I sweltered in a large baggy t-shirt and knickers! Yes, … Continue reading
I have collected a lot of jewellery over the years, much of it fairly inexpensive costume pieces. Most of it fits quite well into my colour wheel so that it goes with my clothing choices and I now make sure … Continue reading