The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 18/06/21
- Reading roundup 16/06/21
- Update 14/06/21: my Massaccesi handbag lineup!
- Update 11/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear… continued!
- Reading roundup 09/06/21
- Update 07/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear
- Outfits of the week 04/06/21
- Reading roundup 02/06/21
- Update 31/05/21
- Update 24/05/21 – taking a break
Tag Archives: Windsmoor
I decided to wear some “old friends” today: my rather whimsical book earrings which I bought when I was still working as a school librarian. We didn’t manage to go out, but I have enjoyed watching some TV and, of … Continue reading