The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
Tag Archives: Coup de Fouet au Bloc
A few years ago, we had a couple of lovely family holidays in Northumberland, staying near Kielder Water. It was an ideal base from which to explore nearby Hadrian’s Wall and the Roman forts: Housesteads and Vindolanda. I have such … Continue reading
Some months ago, when I bought my gorgeous Massaccesi Victoria handbag in amethyst pebbled leather, I decided that I wanted to enhance it with a bag charm or a twilly. I had a look around and consulted the lovely members … Continue reading
The weather has really changed today, from blue skies and sunshine to heavy grey clouds and strong winds. We didn’t feel like going out, so we watched recorded programmes on the TV and did a few tasks from our household … Continue reading