The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 23/09/22 with a birthday and a funeral
- Reading roundup 21/09/22
- Mourning 09/09/22 – updated 12/09/22
- Reading roundup 07/09/22
- Update 05/09/22 with a very quick post
- Outfits of the week 02/09/22
- Reading roundup 31/08/22
- Update 29/08/22 with a frustrating day!
- Outfits of the week 26/08/22
- Reading roundup 24/08/22
Tag Archives: holidays
Well, this is going to be an unusual week for me and Lovely Husband! Elder Son is away until Friday for a holiday on his own. He has been looking forward to it for months and, in recent weeks, has … Continue reading