The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
- Friday post 06/01/23: with a variety of outfits
- Reading roundup 04/01/23
Tag Archives: holidays
Well, this is going to be an unusual week for me and Lovely Husband! Elder Son is away until Friday for a holiday on his own. He has been looking forward to it for months and, in recent weeks, has … Continue reading