The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 29/03/23
- Monday post 27/03/23: with an unexpected reveal!
- Friday post 24/03/23: with a little scarf and a large shawl!
- Reading roundup 22/03/23
- Monday post 20/03/23: Mothers’ Day treats
- Friday post 17/03/23: what I would have worn!
- Reading roundup 15/03/23
- Monday post 13/03/23: with this and that
- Friday post 10/03/23: with a gorgeous treat!
- Reading roundup 08/03/23
Tag Archives: first dates
Special day 02/03/17
Exactly 30 years ago today, it was a Monday, I came home from working in my two school libraries, flung myself down on the sofa and kicked off my shoes. It was the day after half term. The year before, … Continue reading
Posted in Clothes, Family, Outfit of the day, Scarves, Special days, Wardrobe Tagged anniversaries, aqua, bangles, bracelets, cobalt, earrings, first dates, green, Halcyon Days, jeans, jumpers, Klass, love, Marks and Spencer, navy, pink, turquoise, white 1 Comment