The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 16/04/21: second dose tomorrow!
- Reading roundup 14/04/21
- Update 12/04/21 with thoughts about my hair
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
Tag Archives: anniversaries
Oh, it’s a special day for Lovely Husband and me: it’s 33 years since I plucked up the courage to ring him up and ask him out on our first date!! What if he hadn’t picked up the phone? What … Continue reading
I just want to wish you all a very Happy New Year! May you have a really great 2020! Today is this blog’s third birthday too. I am glad that I revived the blog in 2017 and used it to … Continue reading
It is Elder Son’s Birthday today – 28 – I cannot believe it! Time goes so fast and seems to speed up as you get older. He came into the bedroom this morning for a hug and I croaked Happy … Continue reading
I wish all my family, friends and visitors to this blog a very Happy New Year! Here’s hoping that 2018 is a lot better than 2017, although that year did have its moments. I am also very pleased that this … Continue reading