The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 22/09/21
- Wardrobe Planning #31: Wardrobe colour wheel update #03
- Outfits of the week 17/09/21
- Reading roundup 15/09/21
- Update 13/09/21 with bits and bobs!
- Outfits of the week 10/09/21
- Reading roundup 08/09/21
- Update 06/09/21 with a fresh and pretty reveal
- Update 30/08/21 with a break
- Update 27/08/21
Tag Archives: future
I’m sorry that I didn’t post last Friday. It would have been my Mother’s 89th birthday and I felt so sad, thinking about how much I miss her. I simply couldn’t bring myself to write anything on here. To be … Continue reading