The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
- Reading roundup 24/03/21
- Update 22/03/21 – I’m back again!
- Taking a break – illness
Tag Archives: Mum
I’m sorry that I didn’t post last Friday. It would have been my Mother’s 89th birthday and I felt so sad, thinking about how much I miss her. I simply couldn’t bring myself to write anything on here. To be … Continue reading
I am sitting here in bed with shivers going down my spine. Why? Well, I have a voice singing in my head, my Mother’s voice. Singing the same song, so beautifully, over and over. Her high notes make the hairs … Continue reading