It has been rather windy today with some sunshine breaking through fast-moving grey clouds. To brighten myself up, I decided to wear my cute Hermès Baobab Cat gavroche with a toning twinset from WoolOvers. Here is the collage…
- Cerise silk/cotton mix short sleeved top – WoolOvers.
- Cerise silk/cotton mix cardigan – WoolOvers.
- Indigo jeans – Klass.
- Real flowers set in resin and silver – bracelet and earrings – present from sisters many years ago.
- Silk scarf, pocket square, in bright pink, mauve, grey and white – Baobab Cat – Hermès.
- I also carried my amethyst pebbled leather Victoria handbag by Massaccesi, which goes beautifully with this outfit.
Lovely Husband took me to the Library this afternoon to pick up some reserved books and then we felt well enough for a quick visit to a garden centre. We both had a drink and a wander around, so I am feeling quite pleased that I managed to walk for a few minutes. I was a bit disappointed, though, as some of the outlets that I usually visit had been cleared away for an enormous Christmas shop. Far too early in the year for me!
Reading Roundup post tomorrow, I hope.