The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: Hermès Autumn/Winter 2023
Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
Welcome to my blog! I do hope that you all had a good weekend, better than ours at the very least. Lovely Husband and I are still stuck in bed. OK, that sounds quite amusing if you don’t know the … Continue reading
Posted in Health, Lifestyle, Scarves Tagged Hermès, Hermès Autumn/Winter 2023, illness, Purse Forum, sciatica Leave a comment