The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 22/09/21
- Wardrobe Planning #31: Wardrobe colour wheel update #03
- Outfits of the week 17/09/21
- Reading roundup 15/09/21
- Update 13/09/21 with bits and bobs!
- Outfits of the week 10/09/21
- Reading roundup 08/09/21
- Update 06/09/21 with a fresh and pretty reveal
- Update 30/08/21 with a break
- Update 27/08/21
Tag Archives: Hermès Spring/Summer 2020
Introduction This is an unusual Scarf of the Moment post in that it includes two amazing formats of one design. I have done this before, with the 90cm and twilly versions of Dans un Jardin Anglais, but I feel that … Continue reading