The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 16/04/21: second dose tomorrow!
- Reading roundup 14/04/21
- Update 12/04/21 with thoughts about my hair
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
Tag Archives: scarf profiles
Introduction This is an unusual Scarf of the Moment post in that it includes two amazing formats of one design. I have done this before, with the 90cm and twilly versions of Dans un Jardin Anglais, but I feel that … Continue reading
Those of you who have been following this blog for a while will know that I have an interest in the ancient world dating back to my student days, when I read Ancient History and Archaeology at university. My particular … Continue reading
As details of Hermès new Autumn/Winter 2019 scarves started to appear online a few weeks ago, I really didn’t think that I would purchase anything. Nothing really “sang” to me. I didn’t love any of them! But, then the magic … Continue reading