The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 06/07/20 with a lovely gift from a lovely friend
- Update 03/07/20 – new season Plumes en Fête shawl colours!
- Reading roundup 01/07/20
- Update 29/06/20: It’s here at last – Massaccesi reveal!
- Update 26/06/20
- Reading roundup 24/06/20
- Update 22/06/20 with Hermès’ new season scarves!
- Update 19/06/20
- Reading roundup 17/06/20
- Update 15/06/20 with some purchases
Tag Archives: Hermès Autumn/Winter 2020
This is a quick post to inform scarfies that I have added the Hermès Autumn/Winter 2020 season cashmere/silk 140cm shawls’ colourways and purchasing codes to the Scarf of the Moment post for Plumes en Fête. They will be available to … Continue reading