The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: Into the Canadian Wild
I don’t have much to write about today, really. We all worked together to do some housework this morning, which resulted in a car load of stuff to take to the recycling bank and the charity shops. This tired me … Continue reading
Posted in Health, Lifestyle, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged Alice Shirley, Hermès, illness, Into the Canadian Wild, Purse Forum 4 Comments