The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 30/11/20
- Update 27/11/20 – hassles all round!
- Reading roundup 25/11/20
- Update 23/11/20 with some grammatical humour
- Outfit of the day 20/11/20
- Reading roundup 18/11/20
- Outfit of the day 16/11/20 with Hermès’ Sweet Dreams scarf
- Update 13/11/20 with birthday gifts
- Reading roundup 11/11/20
- Update 09/11/20
Tag Archives: loafers
I just cannot resist sales! The problem with using an iPad all day – to watch TV and films, to read books, to surf the web – is that I have such easy access to temptation. I try to resist, … Continue reading
The first day of Autumn has been pretty nice with sunny weather and a distinct nip in the air. As I have been in a kind of pinkish mood, I wore my coral twin-set again today but changed the scarf … Continue reading