The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
Tag Archives: loafers
I just cannot resist sales! The problem with using an iPad all day – to watch TV and films, to read books, to surf the web – is that I have such easy access to temptation. I try to resist, … Continue reading
The first day of Autumn has been pretty nice with sunny weather and a distinct nip in the air. As I have been in a kind of pinkish mood, I wore my coral twin-set again today but changed the scarf … Continue reading