The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
- Friday post 06/01/23: with a variety of outfits
- Reading roundup 04/01/23
Tag Archives: Vivienne Files
I just cannot resist sales! The problem with using an iPad all day – to watch TV and films, to read books, to surf the web – is that I have such easy access to temptation. I try to resist, … Continue reading
Back in the early days of this blog, I tried to work out a sensible plan for my wardrobe including clothes, accessories and footwear. I had been, and am still, inspired by the wonderful Vivienne Files website and the way … Continue reading
Dilemma: how to change a wardrobe that suited my working life to fit with retirement? In 2014, I officially retired from my position as a school librarian. As I had been off work for some time with illness, this was … Continue reading