The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: lockdown
Apologies for the lateness of this post! To be honest, I am struggling with my memory issues even more than usual these days and I totally forgot that it is Friday. We are in lockdown in England, yet again, which … Continue reading
Posted in Lifestyle Tagged Coronavirus, COVID-19, diet, lockdown Leave a comment
Outfit of the day 29/05/20
I am rather pleased with myself today because I have managed two walks around the block this week! It feels like an achievement even though it only takes me ten minutes each time. But that is ten minutes of fast … Continue reading
Posted in Clothes, Health, Jewellery, Lifestyle, Outfit of the day, Wardrobe Tagged Bill Skinner, blue, Etsy, gold, Isle, Lands' End, lockdown, navy, purple, silver Leave a comment