The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 06/07/20 with a lovely gift from a lovely friend
- Update 03/07/20 – new season Plumes en Fête shawl colours!
- Reading roundup 01/07/20
- Update 29/06/20: It’s here at last – Massaccesi reveal!
- Update 26/06/20
- Reading roundup 24/06/20
- Update 22/06/20 with Hermès’ new season scarves!
- Update 19/06/20
- Reading roundup 17/06/20
- Update 15/06/20 with some purchases
Tag Archives: Coronavirus
Our days seem to have settled into a rhythm now, depending on whether Elder Son is working or not. They are all so repetitive that there is very little to write about on this blog, sadly. I am too weak … Continue reading
Hello to you all. I hope you and your loved ones are coping with this awful situation. We are trying our best. Lovely Husband is managing the household as he always does: cooking, organising everything, and doing the food shopping … Continue reading