The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 07/06/23
- Friday post 02/06/23: new health update
- Reading roundup 31/05/23
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
Tag Archives: Peacock scarf
Outfits of the week 11/03/22
So, it’s Friday again! I know that I promised to show you some modelling photos of my latest Hermès scarf, Hermès Story, but I have not been well enough to organise those. Instead, here are some photos of scarves that … Continue reading
Posted in Clothes, Lifestyle, Outfit of the day, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged A Feminist at Heart, Bien Abyé, blue, Karine Assaf, MaiTai, navy, orange, Peacock scarf, scarf rings, teal Leave a comment
Update 28/02/22 with a lovely reveal!
I do hope that you had a good weekend. Ours was fine and I was happy to have two deliveries to open. I will show you the first one this week and will hold the other over to next Monday. … Continue reading