The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
- Reading roundup 24/03/21
- Update 22/03/21 – I’m back again!
- Taking a break – illness
Tag Archives: poem
In the end, yesterday didn’t work out so well. I had hoped we would go out for lunch or even just a cup of tea, but it wasn’t to be. Today has been a lot better. I put on the … Continue reading
Beneath The Sweater And The Skin by Jeannette Encinias How many years of beauty do I have left? she asks me. How many more do you want? Here. Here is 34. Here is 50. When you are 80 years old and your … Continue reading