The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
- Monday post 14/11/22 with presents and H news
- Friday post 11/11/22 with a lovely outfit
Tag Archives: poetry
In the end, yesterday didn’t work out so well. I had hoped we would go out for lunch or even just a cup of tea, but it wasn’t to be. Today has been a lot better. I put on the … Continue reading
Beneath The Sweater And The Skin by Jeannette Encinias How many years of beauty do I have left? she asks me. How many more do you want? Here. Here is 34. Here is 50. When you are 80 years old and your … Continue reading
I had a huge coughing fit last night and have felt very unwell today, so I am not able to write my usual kind of post. Also, today would have been my Mum’s 86th birthday. I miss her so much … Continue reading