The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
Tag Archives: RR Designs
I only have one outfit to show you this week as I have been unable to get out of bed most days. It is so hard to motivate myself to get up as I feel so very frightened and ill. … Continue reading
I have been getting very lazy during the past few weeks. Because I haven’t been leaving the house very often, I haven’t been bothering to wear proper clothes most days, just slinging on a jumper over my pyjamas. Sometimes I … Continue reading