The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 16/05/22 with some hints of Hermès’ Autumn/Winter 2022 scarf season!
- Update 02/05/22
- Update 29/04/22
- Reading roundup 27/04/22
- Update 25/04/22 with a feathery reveal
- Update 18/04/22 – taking a short break
- Outfits of the week 15/04/22
- Reading roundup 13/04/22
- Update 11/04/22 with an unexpected reveal
- Outfits of the week 08/04/22
Tag Archives: sapphire
I need to uplift my mood today as we are again suffering from “muck spreading mode” from a certain member of the family. Anyway, you may remember this from the other week… … a lovely Art Deco style brooch that … Continue reading