The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 04/12/20
- Reading roundup 02/12/20
- Update 30/11/20
- Update 27/11/20 – hassles all round!
- Reading roundup 25/11/20
- Update 23/11/20 with some grammatical humour
- Outfit of the day 20/11/20
- Reading roundup 18/11/20
- Outfit of the day 16/11/20 with Hermès’ Sweet Dreams scarf
- Update 13/11/20 with birthday gifts
Tag Archives: sepia
Today, it is about five months since I last had my hair dyed. I now have about three inches of grey growth and feel much nearer my goal. As I missed my last hair appointment, due to illness, my hair … Continue reading