The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 27/11/20 – hassles all round!
- Reading roundup 25/11/20
- Update 23/11/20 with some grammatical humour
- Outfit of the day 20/11/20
- Reading roundup 18/11/20
- Outfit of the day 16/11/20 with Hermès’ Sweet Dreams scarf
- Update 13/11/20 with birthday gifts
- Reading roundup 11/11/20
- Update 09/11/20
- Update 06/11/20
Tag Archives: Ancient Rome
Today’s Scarf of the Moment post is about Mare Nostrum, designed by Annie Faivre for Hermès. The title is “Our Sea” in Latin and is the name that the Romans gave to the Mediterranean. This 90cm silk twill scarf shows … Continue reading