The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 14/01/22
- Reading roundup 12/01/22
- Update 10/01/22
- Outfits of the week 07/01/22
- Reading roundup 05/01/22
- Happy New Year 2022!
- Reading roundup 22/12/21 and a Merry Christmas!
- Update 20/12/21 with a swift reveal!
- Update 17/12/21 with a peek at the Hermès Spring/Summer 2022 scarves
- Reading roundup 15/12/21
Tag Archives: Sophie Koechlin
I tried two small experiments this week: I wore two scarves by the same artist and used the clever reversible scarf ring by MaiTai with each of them in different ties. The two scarves were Les Secrets de Minos and … Continue reading
This Scarf of the Moment post is about the gorgeous and intriguing Persepolis scarf, designed by Sophie Koechlin for Hermès in 2000, and also reissued several times since. I am not sure of the date of my own version (nor the … Continue reading