The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Wardrobe Planning #31: Wardrobe colour wheel update #03
- Outfits of the week 17/09/21
- Reading roundup 15/09/21
- Update 13/09/21 with bits and bobs!
- Outfits of the week 10/09/21
- Reading roundup 08/09/21
- Update 06/09/21 with a fresh and pretty reveal
- Update 30/08/21 with a break
- Update 27/08/21
- Reading roundup 25/08/21
Tag Archives: Sophie Koechlin
I tried two small experiments this week: I wore two scarves by the same artist and used the clever reversible scarf ring by MaiTai with each of them in different ties. The two scarves were Les Secrets de Minos and … Continue reading
This Scarf of the Moment post is about the gorgeous and intriguing Persepolis scarf, designed by Sophie Koechlin for Hermès in 2000, and also reissued several times since. I am not sure of the date of my own version (nor the … Continue reading