The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Scarf of the moment: Plumes en Fête – revised to include the shawl
- Update 07/08/20 with a beautiful reveal!
- Reading roundup 05/08/20
- Update 03/08/20
- Update 31/07/20 with lovely Hermès Plumes en Fête
- Reading roundup 29/07/20
- Outfit of the day 24/07/20
- Reading roundup 22/07/20
- Update 20/07/20 with a very naughty little reveal!
- Update 17/07/20
Tag Archives: Crete
This Scarf of the Moment post is about the lovely and evocative Les Secrets de Minos scarf, designed by Sophie Koechlin for Hermès in 2003 (not sure of the season). I was so thrilled when this scarf, in this particular colourway, … Continue reading
I said that I would wear my new scarf today and here it is! As I am planning to write a proper Scarf of the Moment post as soon as I have enough material for it, I won’t share every … Continue reading