The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 23/09/22 with a birthday and a funeral
- Reading roundup 21/09/22
- Mourning 09/09/22 – updated 12/09/22
- Reading roundup 07/09/22
- Update 05/09/22 with a very quick post
- Outfits of the week 02/09/22
- Reading roundup 31/08/22
- Update 29/08/22 with a frustrating day!
- Outfits of the week 26/08/22
- Reading roundup 24/08/22
Tag Archives: Crete
This Scarf of the Moment post is about the lovely and evocative Les Secrets de Minos scarf, designed by Sophie Koechlin for Hermès in 2003 (not sure of the season). I was so thrilled when this scarf, in this particular colourway, … Continue reading
I said that I would wear my new scarf today and here it is! As I am planning to write a proper Scarf of the Moment post as soon as I have enough material for it, I won’t share every … Continue reading