The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 05/12/22: under too much stress!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
- Monday post 14/11/22 with presents and H news
Tag Archives: Sous Le Charme d’Orphee
Welcome to Friday’s post! I do hope you enjoy reading this and feasting your eyes on such a lovely array of scarves. I made a real effort to wear a range of scarves this week, choosing from the inexpensive to … Continue reading
Hello all and welcome to a new week on my blog! Today, I have some random thoughts about some of my favourite things. I have written about my love of Ancient Greek and Roman art and architecture many times before … Continue reading
As the first photographs started to appear online for Hermès Autumn/Winter 2022 scarf season, I couldn’t see any that really attracted me. OK, I thought, perhaps I will save my money this time… Perhaps not! One of the new scarves … Continue reading