I am sorry that this post is a day late. We had an extremely difficult and trying weekend and the issues spilled over into the beginning of the week. I won’t say much more, but, for once, they were not anything to do with my health but concerned Elder Son and Lovely Husband. We hope that things are now resolved, but, in this household, you never know for certain!
Anyway, I actually put on some proper clothes today, hoping that we would go out in the sunshine. That didn’t work out for a number of reasons, but I did manage to use the laptop computer this afternoon! It was very frustrating because I had forgotten how to use it. My post-stroke brain couldn’t remember for ages until my mental filing system finally began to work. Argh!
Well, I did get there in the end. Here is the outfit that I put on today – my hair is far too long – eek!
- Teal cotton, crew neck, short sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Teal cotton, crew neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy jeans – Klass.
- Blue topaz and silver earrings – Blue Nile.
- Teal and gold, faux snake, leather wrap bracelet – Aspinal.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in blue, burgundy, green, orange and pink – Ianthe – Liberty of London. Tied in an asymmetric wrap.
I am feeling very excited because the sequel to Margaret Atwood’s Handmaid’s Tale, The Testaments, is now available for me to download as an audiobook from my local library’s website. I think I will wait until the house is quiet before I begin. Can’t wait!
I hope to be able to post again on Friday – you never know, I might have an outing to tell you all about – fingers crossed!
Love and best wishes,