The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 09/06/23: with the weekly health update
- Reading roundup 07/06/23
- Friday post 02/06/23: new health update
- Reading roundup 31/05/23
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
Tag Archives: volunteering
Posted on November 21, 2017 by The Librain
I must apologise for the missed post yesterday. Life has been very tough for the last few days. Over the weekend, we had the regular ASD problem which did not help my health issues at all or the family dynamic. … Continue reading →
Posted in Family, Health, Lifestyle | Tagged autism, cough, depression, food banks, illness, pyjamas, Sainsbury's Tu, social media, stress, volunteering | 2 Comments