After yesterday’s pretty awful selfie, taken to clearly show my emerging greys, I washed my hair and have taken another photo. I think that this one is a bit better! The outfit was an attempt to try something out which would go well with grey hair. I have had this grey jumper for years. The cashmere is still incredibly soft and light, even after being washed loads of times. The scarf colours are a pretty mixture of turquoise, blue, grey, gold and black, but the silk is very cheap and fine. As a whole, I believe the outfit works OK.
- Grey cashmere, short-sleeved jumper – John Lewis. Image shows similar item.
- Teal cashmere cardigan – Pure Collection. The colour is closer to that in the selfie below : a rich blue/green.
- Navy cotton velour joggers – Cotton Traders.
- London Blue topaz and silver earrings – Blue Nile.
- Aquamarine glass and copper wire bracelet – Craft Fair.
- Silk scarf in turquoise, grey, blue, gold, and black. Tied in a half-bow knot.
I hope you all have a great weekend, despite the snow ⛄️!