”The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray…..”
Well, I have also been out to “play” today too! Lovely Husband is recovering nicely from his eye operation. He was pretty wound up yesterday, but has seen some improvement today and that helped to cheer him up. Younger Son drove me to the local hospital for another blood test in the morning and I was feeling unusually good when we got home, so suggested that the three of us could go out for lunch (Elder Son is working today).
I just wanted to see our local countryside in the Spring sunshine!
So, we went out to the pub and had a lovely time eating and chatting together. The first time that I have managed to do anything like this in 2018 – blimey! Even if I have to spend the rest of the day in bed, it was worth it 😄.
- Purple cotton mix short-sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Purple cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Purple soutache earrings – via Etsy.
- Lilac enamel and gold plain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in lilac, purple, white and green – Escales Mediterranéenes – Hermès. Tied in a criss-cross knot using a MaiTai horn scarf ring.
I hope this weather continues over the weekend as I would love to be able to sit outside in the garden. It is a bit wild and jungly, but that’s how I like it.
Best wishes to you all,