The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
Tag Archives: soutache
”The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray…..” Well, I have also been out to “play” today too! Lovely Husband is recovering nicely from his eye operation. He was pretty wound up yesterday, but has seen some … Continue reading
All is well! Lovely Husband is back home, looking like a pirate with an eye-patch. The lads still have a toy parrot and they did suggest that he could add it to his accessories for a while, but that was … Continue reading
All in all it has been quite a satisfying day so far (it is about 4.30 pm at the time of writing, so a fair bit of the Day is left). I managed to go downstairs earlier than usual this … Continue reading
There was a fabulous set of posts on The Purse Forum last week. The Scarf of the Day thread had a theme of necklaces with scarves and some of the photos were amazing. It is really worth a look. It … Continue reading