I seem to be writing almost the same thing each day: once again I have been too ill to go out and had to miss my counselling appointment. I had quite a good night’s sleep and wasn’t woken up by coughing, but I felt very weak and breathless this morning and unable to get out of bed. Later on, after breakfast and my huge load of medication, I did get dressed and then went downstairs to sit with Lovely Husband for a couple of hours. Now, as I write this post, I am back in bed again and will read for most of the afternoon and evening.
My new scarf, Hermès’ Musique des Dieux, has been hanging up overnight so that some of the creases would drop out and also to air it a bit. It has obviously been well worn in the past (it dates back to 1996), and has traces of makeup and other marks. I couldn’t find any damage, apart from one tiny thread pull which can hardly be seen, so it has been a good purchase for the price I paid. I will have to be brave and wash it soon, which does make me rather nervous, but there is plenty of advice about this on The Purse Forum.
Anyway, I did wear a nice outfit for a few hours because I wanted to try out both this scarf and my new shoes. If we had gone out, I would have worn my jeans instead of the joggers.
- Fresh lavender cotton sleeveless vest – Lands’ End.
- Blackberry cotton mix round neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- Silver and crystal earrings.
- Polar white lace-up trainers – Brooke – Hotter.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in lilac, purple, green, blue, black and white – Musique des Dieux – Hermès. Tied in an asymmetric wrap using a MaiTai mother-of-pearl scarf ring.
Lets hope that we all have good health and enjoyable weekend (Bank Holiday in England).