I did go to my counselling session this morning! I got out of the house! Whoop!
Yes, I am back in bed resting this afternoon, as I now feel very tired, but I am so pleased. I am also happy that I was able to get dressed in a nice outfit and actually wear it outside. Let’s hope that I get more opportunities over the next few days.
- Cerise cotton/silk round neck top – WoolOvers.
- Cerise cotton/silk crew neck cardigan – WoolOvers.
- Navy linen midi skirt – Isle Collection.
- Cobalt blue crystal and silver earrings – Sonrisa Boutique.
- Cobalt blue enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in bright pink, sky blue, white and navy – Cosmographia Universalis – Hermès. Tied in a necklace knot – this is the best one that I have found for 90cm scarves in warm weather. The minimum amount of fabric touches the neck and the whole looks like silk jewellery.
I decided to wear my new scarf again, this time with bright pink and navy and I think that it worked very well. On a cooler day I would probably use a scarf tie that would show off more of the bright pink, which would look lovely with the cerise of these pieces from WoolOvers. I will add this Outfit of the Day collage to Monday’s Scarf of the Moment post when I have finished writing this one. Oh yes, I also wore my navy nubuck slip on shoes from Hotter and carried my bright blue midi-Muse handbag from Massaccesi.
I do hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!