I managed to go out today! It feels like a small miracle, to be honest. My health has been improving slowly – Lovely Husband realised that my vision was a little better this afternoon because I managed to read something on the TV that I wouldn’t have been able to see a week or so ago. I still have a lot of sight problems, but maybe things are a little clearer. Fingers crossed!
However, I have been really scared to go out of the house. I really tried during the last fortnight, but couldn’t bring myself to step outside. Anyway, today I geared myself up, put on a nice outfit, and we ran some errands in our local town. I couldn’t quite manage going for a cuppa, so we came home instead, but I do feel happy that I have been out.
- Pale grey cashmere, v-neck, jumper – Marks and Spencer.
- Mid grey jeans – Lands’ End.
- Navy suede ankle boots – Duo Boots.
- Owl earrings – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Navy enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in glacier blue, grey, navy and red – A L’Ombre des Pivoines – Hermès. Tied in a cowboy cowl knot.
I will try to post again later in the week as I have some lovely items to show you! No hints, you will just have to wait!!!
Love and best wishes,