I actually wore a reasonably coordinated outfit for a while today. OK, it didn’t last long, but I wanted to try out my new Liberty of London scarf – all of those blues!
So, here it is…
- Navy cotton t-shirt – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Navy linen-mix trousers – Isle Clothing.
- Cobalt crystal and silver earrings – Sonrisa Boutique.
- Cream and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Blue and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Blue and white silk gavroche – Aurora – Liberty of London. Tied in a simple cowboy knot.
I was wondering whether I dared post this collage today because my hair is such a mess. But I would rather be honest about my looks and I am not trying to be any kind of style icon. The mere thought of that makes me giggle!
Here is another collage to show some of my jewellery in shades of blue and white, which could work with this lovely scarf:
And I also have this stunning blue handbag from Massaccesi:
Yes, I need to start wearing some of these again – I am so fortunate to be able to afford such beautiful things.
Anyway, I hope that you have a great weekend.
Love and best wishes,
Pingback: Outfit of the day 04/09/20 | The Librain……retired