The weather has been pretty dreary so far today: grey and cloudy, with a slight feeling of damp in the air. Despite that, I have been feeling quite upbeat and so decided to put together a nice outfit in greenish turquoise and blue…
- Surf green crew neck cotton top – Lands’ End.
- Navy linen-mix trousers – Isle Clothing.
- Cobalt crystal and silver earrings – Sonrisa Boutique.
- Turquoise enamel and rose gold skinny Star bangle – Halcyon Days (no image).
- Blue and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Navy suede, white soled Daisy shoes – Hotter.
- Blue and white silk gavroche – Aurora – Liberty of London. Tied in a simple cowboy knot.
I wore this cute pocket square with similar accessories earlier this year, Outfit of the day 24/07/20, but I think that the splash of turquoise/sea green really lifts the whole ensemble to a new level! I wish I had the matching cardigan, but this was an early Lands’ End sale purchase made before I realised that they existed.
Oh, one more thing before I sign off. I saw this page on the Liberty of London website this week. There is some information about my favourite Ianthe pattern, including an advert for a new range of canvas bags, which I won’t be purchasing. Canvas, at those prices!!! I will, however, add the useful pieces of information about the design to my Ianthe page on this site. I will try to do this over the weekend, together with some other necessary blog admin.
OK, I think that is enough from me – Happy Weekend!
Love and best wishes,