The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 04/12/20
- Reading roundup 02/12/20
- Update 30/11/20
- Update 27/11/20 – hassles all round!
- Reading roundup 25/11/20
- Update 23/11/20 with some grammatical humour
- Outfit of the day 20/11/20
- Reading roundup 18/11/20
- Outfit of the day 16/11/20 with Hermès’ Sweet Dreams scarf
- Update 13/11/20 with birthday gifts
Tag Archives: bookshops
I can’t quite believe that it is the end of August already! Time really does whizz past quickly as you get older, even when you are not doing anything very exciting. Today’s post is about this superb video that my … Continue reading